YOU’VE GOT PHOTOS & MEMORIES EVERYWHERE
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve got a million photos, but you can’t find the one you’re looking for.
- You captured your offspring’s childhood on video – or film, or slides – and you can’t watch any of it anymore.
- You’d love to downsize your collection and be able to easily share memories with others.
- Your kids send you lots of photos and videos of their lives or of the grandkids, but it’s all scattered across emails, texts, and Facebook.
- All your printed photos are in boxes and you never look at them anymore, and all your digital photos are scattered across CDs, memory cards and devices… and you never look at them either.
I CAN HELP GET YOUR PHOTOS & MEMORIES BACK INTO YOUR LIFE
WAYS I Can Help
You need a better way to manage your outdated photo collection so that you can both enjoy your memories now as well as leave a meaningful collection for future generations.
Peace of Mind with Done-for-You Services
You don’t have the time or energy to figure it out on your own. Together we’ll create a customized plan. I’ll do all the work and you’ll enjoy all the results.
Help for DIY – When & How You Need It
Scanning, photo restoration, consulting, strategy sessions and more can be purchased individually so that you can do the bulk of the work yourself.
Gift Certificates & PrePurchase Options
You’re looking for the perfect gift, but the recipient needs to be involved in the execution of it. Or maybe you have a big project in mind but need to save up for it.
EVERYONE DESERVES TO ENJOY, SHARE & CELEBRATE THEIR MEMORIES
Nice Things My Clients Say
I had over 75 linear feet of photos in albums, frames and scrapbooks. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. The task was so daunting I was overwhelmed. I don’t think I could have done this by myself.
Jan B, Retired
Having access to a Professional Photo Manager has been a lifesaver! Fancy is a wealth of knowledge and was able to answer all my questions. She stays current on the latest technology and is great at problem solving.
Shelia M, Client Services Manager